TypeScript: Is It Enterprise Grade Ready?
TypeScript Developer Benefits
TypeScript boasts true productivity benefits for the development experience including:
- Class and Module Support
- Static Type-checking
- ES6 Feature Support
- Clear Library API Definition
- Syntax Similarity to Our Backend Languages (Java, Scala)
TypeScript Business Benefits
TypeScript enables business efficiency, scale and quality through:
- An elegant workflow for the development team with fewer bugs due to the fact that it is a compiled rather than an interpreted language. This means errors can be fixed prior to runtime, resulting in time and investment savings.
- Higher development team morale due to less frustration and toil fixing production code.
- Capabilities to rapidly modernize web, mobile and desktop development.
- "Hardened" application development with less required maintenance and higher application reliability.
- Embrace TypeScript as a means of improving your enterprise application development efficiency and quality.
- Adoption of TypeScript isn't burdensome on your tech team.
- Microsoft is making moves in the open source space and its relevance is deepening once again.