Senior Frontend Engineer
EQengineered is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who can contribute to great user experiences and deliver them using the latest frontend technologies and modern engineering practices. Working alongside other engineers, designers, and project managers you will contribute to the full lifecycle of delivery. You understand that relationships matter and value creating meaningful experiences that outperform client expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- Experience leveraging modern frontend frameworks
- Experience building advanced interfaces with CSS and HTML
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Experience with modern browser capabilities and technologies
- Experience with software design patterns
- Strong UX and design sensibilities and an attention to detail
- Excellent communication, driven by a positive attitude and empathy
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- Experience with Typescript, Angular2+
- Experience designing scalable applications and systems
- Experience with backend technologies including Node and .NET
- Experience migrating legacy applications to modern frameworks and architectures
- Meet with and maintain client relationships.
- Learn about new business domains, the challenges clients face, and discuss solutions to problems.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, product, and client teams to conceptualize and develop experiences.
- Develop experiences using modern frameworks and technologies that are well architected, scalable, extensible, and tested.
- Mentor other engineers, perform code reviews, and help cultivate an open-minded environment focused on learning and growth.